Consumer Logic’s commitment to you
As of June 1, 2020, our Tulsa facility has reopened and is ready to serve both online and in-person research needs. While continuing to maintain a high level of quality, reliable insights needed to support our community and clients; physical safety is our priority.
To ensure your safety, our staff is committed to:
- Regular sanitation of our office, including cleaning the facility room between each focus group/interview held.
- Providing hand sanitizers, tissues, no-touch disposal receptacles.
- We are wearing masks during interactions with research participants and fellow researchers visiting us in-person at our Tulsa, OK office.
- Daily self-temperature checks to ensure we are fit for work before opening the office doors.
- When feasible, moving your focus group/interview studies online via secured Consumer Logic Zoom account (already done successfully on a range of topics, e.g., finance, healthcare, jury trials/legal, ad/message testing, usability, new technology, customer expectations/satisfaction, etc.).
Safety standards for in-person research
Current Participant & Office Safety Standards:
- Max of 6 participants (plus one moderator) in the focus group room at one time, allowing for social distance.
- Max of 5 observers spread out between two viewing rooms.
- For early arrivals, we have a spacious, indoor, climate-controlled lobby to wait in with ample seating to distance accordingly from others.
- Must wear a mask (will be provided if you do not have your own).
- Not admitted if currently or recently have symptoms related to COVID19:
- Fever (99.5 F or higher)- be prepared to have your temperature checked at the door.
- New or changing cough
- Shortness of breath
- Share a household or have been in recent close quarters with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Individually packaged/sealed beverages (bottled water, soda, etc.) will continue to be offered (snacks/sandwiches will not be available at this time).